• Experience fine western and Asian cuisine in the Cafe Garam and enjoy traditional Balinese "Genjek" performance every Wednesday and Saturday.
• Full Body massage, Foot reflexology, Flower bath or other treatments and therapies are available at Hotel Uyah Amed Spa.
• Books in various languages are available for the guests.
• Make your PADI Open Water or PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Certificate at Amed Dive Centre. There are plenty first rate Dive and Snorkel sites in and around Amed.
• See and learn how the people of Amed harvest delicious Salt from the ocean with their manpower and the help of the sun.
• Explore the hills, waterfalls and close by volcanoes, watch a traditional Balinese cockfight, visit temples and traditional Balinese ceremonies.
• Arrange your very special Balinese wedding ceremony with traditional Balinese Gamelan orchestra and authentic Balinese dancers.