With romantic oceanside dinners, relaxing lunches taken poolside, savory seafood and superb cocktails served with panache, dining at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali provides a delightful mix of Balinese hospitality, Pan-Pacific cuisine and international favorites.
Restaurants & Lounges:
Meetings & Weddings
- By The Water - For guests who would like to have the zip of a refreshing beverage to beat the heat without leaving the splash of the waterfalls, here is the place where you actually have to get wet to be served!
- Capsicum Café - Surrounded by the sounds of water, from springs of artistically crafted stone statues and water ponds alongside the restaurant, this all-day dining restaurant sets the mood for a relaxing retreat.
- Hamabe Japanese Restaurant - This signature Japanese restaurant features a choice of dining from Sushi bars to Teppanyaki counters to a private Tatami room for up to 16. The show kitchen provides the drama of watching chefs prepare the tastes and flavors of Japan.
- Ikan Restaurant & Bar - Just steps from the white sandy beach of Nusa Dua, Ikan Restaurant offers a panoramic view of the ocean and a relaxed dining ambience.
- KITES Bar & Lounge - Chic and modern, with opaque glasswork suspended over the bar, Kites is in the heart of the lobby. Enjoy light International dishes and a variety of drinks as you take in panoramic views from the landscaped gardens and pools to the Indian Ocean.
- Veranda - This cosmopolitan eatery resembles a chic European sidewalk café, serving light meals of salads, pastas and delicious wood-oven pizzas throughout the day.
- From international conferences and global summits to corporate conventions and exhibitions, The Westin Resort is the pride of island with its world standard services and facilities. A diverse choice of indoor and outdoor venues both on-site and off-site locations around the island, are graced with Westin’s internationally renowned level of service, quality and attention to detail.
- 20 Meeting Rooms, most of them offering natural daylight
- 2,700 square metres of exhibition space
- Exclusive bonded warehouse
- Largest ballroom in Bali
- Built-in and portable Simultaneous Interpreter System
- 10 metre high ceiling ballroom
- Secretariat Offices
- Ballroom foyer with air-conditioning and natural lighting
- Auditorium with 506 seats, built-in stage with cinema size screen
- Broadband internet access in all meeting rooms
- Wi-Fi connection throughout the resort and convention centre
- Expert Service and Audio Visual Team
- The Westin Resort offers a collection of wedding venues, each with its own unique personality and cachet:
Features & Activities
Beach and ocean
- The white sands of Nusa Dua, for one, always manage to win hearts as a venue to toss a wedding bouquet, with its striking sunrise and soothing sea breeze.
- The moonlit Balinese limestone pool area, By The Water, casts a spell with floating candles and bougainvillea bursts.
- The gilded atmosphere of the Nusa Indah Hall
- From the invitation of a thousand to a few or just for two, the resort's skilled associates serves the couple’s special day with excellence
Facilities and activities include:
• Body Board
• Beach Volleyball
• Beach Umbrella
• Beach Chair
• Wind Surfing
• Scuba Diving
Close to Bali’s cultural heart, Nusa Dua is home to hundreds of shops and crafts stores. Five minutes away, the Bali Collections offers both everyday needs and travel treasures.
Water lovers can choose from free-form freshwater pool with a 12-meter water slide, saltwater relaxation pool, waterfalls and a beautiful beach. Aquacise, pool volleyball and other activities with the in-house instructor help guests stay fit.
Just a few minutes’ walk from The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali is the Bali Golf & Country Club. Rated one of Asia’s five best golf courses by Fortune magazine, it provides many facilities, including catered evening events featuring traditional Balinese cuisine.
Westin Kids Club®
Family friendly resort offers an assortment of complimentary facilities for young travelers, including a newly-installed 12-meter waterslide in the freshwater pool, signature program from the Westin Destination Club and the Westin Kids Club. More than just a playground for children, the Westin Kids Club is a fully supervised interactive environment that offers fun, games, and educational activities courtesy of Westin.
Westin Tennis Garden
Various professional tennis coaching clinics provided by Pure Tennis are available such as cardio tennis, mini tennis for junior, social tennis and many more.
Set apart from other hotel spas on the island of Bali because it promotes vibrancy from within. With a choice of indoor and outdoor treatment locations, the experience is lively and vivacious yet also private and personal.
Experience the complimentary WestinWORKOUT® Gym facility, graced by floor-to-ceiling windows. Step up on the cardio treadmills or stationary bike, each with its own flat-screen TV. Free weights and an aerobic area are available. Open 24 hours a day.