Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
Two Bedroom Villa
Each 'guest room' is a free-standing, thatched-roof villa nestled into the hillside overlooking Jimbaran Bay. Large and inviting, Two-Bedroom Villas measure 370 square metres (3,985 square feet), including two spacious sundecks and an exceptionally large plunge pool.
• Two-Bedroom Villas measure 370 square metres (3,985 square feet) of indoor and outdoor space, including separate sleeping, bathing and living/dining pavilions, privately enclosed within a landscaped garden courtyard.
• The enlarged, open-air living/dining area features a kitchenette-pantry.
• Outdoor spaces include a 15-square-metre (161-square-foot) plunge pool with views of Jimbaran Bay and two separate sundecks.
• The master bedroom contains a king bed; the other, two twin beds (or, in one instance, one king); both bedrooms are air-conditioned and include separate dressing rooms, double closets, television, CD and cassette player and VCR.
• Each bedroom has a private bathroom with an oversized bathtub, double vanities and separate water closet; one bathroom includes an outdoor garden shower.