A just issued ranking of the world’s best airlines undertaken by Skytrax,who surveyed 28 million air passengers, sees a number of airlines serving Bali dramatically changing rankings in the view of air travelers:
- Qatar Airways has successfully held on to the #1 – Best Airline ranking.
- Singapore Airlines has moved from the #2 post to #3, trading places with ASIANA Airlines who are now the second-best airlines.
- Cathay Pacific holds firm at number four.
- Thai Airways has slipped to 9th place, down four from its 5th place ranking last year.
- Malaysian Airlines has moved up two places in this years survey to #10.
- Garuda Indonesia – in keeping with its pledge to rebrand and upgrade is now ranked as #11. Last year Garuda ranked at #19.
- Virgin Australia has made great strides, now ranked as 12th after holding 32nd place last year.
- Qantas formerly ranked 8th has now slipped to 15th place.
- Air New Zealand is now ranked 17th, down in the ranks from 7th place last year.
secured awards for best airline and best airline staff service in the Australia-Pacific region. Virgin Australia's
Mark Hassal points to the new products introduced by his airline has over the past 18 months as "making a real difference.” With Virgin Australia
battling to steal business passengers from rival Qantas
business class fares in and out of Australia are at a 20-year low.
Recognitions also went to Cathay Pacific
for the best first-class seats.
[Book a Virgin Australia Flight and Get Free Bali Transfers
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.