The international fast food franchise McDonalds has opened its 10th outlet in Bali.
The latest outlet is located on Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai, just south of the Dewa Ruci Underpass.
Ratna Wirahadikusuma, director of store development for Rekso Nasional Food who own the McDonald’s band in Indonesia, told Radar Bali: “The opening of the new McDonalds in Denpasar is based on the understanding of Rekso Nasional Food as the owner of the McDonald’s brand on the needs of the consumer for a place to dine and gather with friends and family.”
The new outlet will offer a number of special services such as drive through service, delivery service, breakfast service from 5:00 am and a party room.
The 10 McDonalds location in Bali are:
- Jimbaran, Jalan Uluwatu No. 01
- Kebo Iwa Bali, Jl. Kebo Iwa Selatan No 177X
- Kuta Beach, Jl. Pantai Kuta, Banjar Pering Kuta
- Kuta Square, Komplek Pertokoan Kuta Square
- Nangka Denpasar,Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 238,
- New Dewata Ayu, Jl. Panglima Sudirman 20
- Sanur Bali Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai 109,
- Teuku Umar, Jalan Teuku Umar
- Sunset Star, Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai (Near Simpang Dewa Ruci.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.