Registrations are flowing in rapidly from those eager to partake of the exception value for “early bird” bookings of only US$350 for the 2nd Indonesian Hotel Investment Conference (IHIC 2014) to be held in Bali at The Grand Nikko Resort on Friday, June 6, 2014.
Not to be missed is the rare chance to hear leaders working in the field of hotel investment share their thinking on the specific challenges and opportunities offered to those investing in Indonesia’s accommodation sector.
IHIC 2014 is sponsored to be affordable by the Bali Hotels Association (BHA).
Like the popular inaugural event, the 2nd edition of the IHIC will gather together accommodation owners, principals of management companies, money managers, lawyers, bankers, architects, hotel managers, property consultants and others eager to network with their top-class contemporaries in the hotel property sector.
Among the topical items to be discussed in plenary and lively breakout sessions are:
- The Indonesian Hotel Investment Outlook
- Statistical Review of the State of the Indonesian Hotel Industry
- The Unique Challenges and Opportunities for Accommodation Investors in Bali
- Making Culture and the Ecology Sustainable
- Emerging markets for Indonesian Hotels
- The Return on Investment of Good Design and Innovation
- Financing Hotel Projects – What Works and What Doesn’t
- Social Media and On Line Travel Bookings – How Travel Distribution is Changing
- Hotel Branded Residences – The Bali Experience
The cost of registration covers a full day of informative sessions, coffee breaks, a power lunch and a sunset networking cocktail at the from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Regular registration fee of US$500 applies after April 1, 2014.
For more information [Email IHIC 2014
IHIC 2014 Conference Website
IHIC 2014 Sponsorship Opportunities
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.