Where to Eat in Ubud?
Australian Financial Review: Five Restaurants of Note in Ubud, Bali
|Click Image to Enlarge
The April 16, 2014 edition of the Australian Financial Review published a Gourmet Travel article by Lloyd Neubauer that focused on five noteworthy dining options in the Bali hillside community of Ubud.
Follow the link to learn about the Australian Financial Review’s take on five of Ubud’s best eateries:
Read Lloyd Neubauer advice on Ubud, Bali dining from the Australian Financial Review
- Schnitzel Warung – a restaurant preparing beef fillet, pork tenderloin and chicken breast breaded and fried originating from the German speaking areas of Europe.
- Murni’s Warung – Now celebrating its 40th year in operation,
- Mozaic Restaurant Gastonomique – Ubud’s early pioneer in fine dining that prides itself on the creative use of exotic local ingredients.
- Ayung Terrace – Under the command of Ricky Putra, a talented team of Balinese chefs serve what is arguable the Island’s best Rijsttafel.
- Casa Luna – One of Janet Deneefe’s Balinese restaurants in Ubud, a cozy centrally-located restaurant that remains intimate despite its ability to seat 150 people.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.