The Green Leaf Restaurant on Jalan Monkey Forest in Ubud was destroyed by a fire that started at 2:15 a.m. on Friday morning, July 4, 2014.
The restaurant, measuring only 5 x 20 meters, is owned by I Made Ardika who believes the fire started from a short circuit in the buildings electrical system.
2 fire trucks responded to the fire that was extinguished by 3:00 a.m..
No casualties were reported in connection with the fire.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.