Established in mid-2013, the Indonesia Hotel Link Solutions team has been acknowledged as the best international sales force for Q2 2014 and Indonesian team member Joe Yonathan in Bali winning honors as the best salesman internationally.
Chandra Himawan, Manager of Hotel Link Solutions Indonesia, ascribes the success of his Indonesian team to the fast growing list of Indonesian accommodation providers experiencing a surge of on-line bookings, both direct and via on-line travel agents (OTAs), after signing on to the Hotel Links Solutions program.
"It is emotionally rewarding for myself and the rest of the members of the Hotel Link Solutions-Indonesia team when, in just a matter of weeks, we develop world-class web sites and fully functional booking widgets that create large streams of significant revenue for small and medium-sized hotels," explained Chandra.
While almost all hotels and villas have some sort of website, Chandra says many Indonesian hotels and villas have failed to advance with the times, displaying sites anchored in the on line practices of 5-10 years ago, using sites and technology that has failed to advance with the rapidly changing profile of on-line customers and on-line purchasing behavior.
Careful studies of on-line consumer behavior have removed the guesswork from designing hotel and villa sites and booking engines able to generate significant Internet sales.
According to Chandra, in order to be successful, accommodation websites must, among other things, be:
- Androgynous - Because of the global shift from traditional desktop computers to mobile devices, accommodation websites must display attractively on both a standard computer and on handheld devices.
- Fast Loading and Attractive - Websites must load quickly or risk losing visitors before a sales dialogue can even commence.
- Continuously Reviewed and Evaluated - Websites must undergo regular detailed analysis using a range of analytic tools available to measure how visitors interact with the information presented.
- Be Equipped with a Sophisticated Booking Engine - The standard "contact us" form where customers write and send their requirements that can be responded to later by the hotel are relics of the "old" Internet. Today's shoppers want immediate access to a competitive price be able to instantly book, confirm and pay for their accommodation. Today, hotel bookings are often made just minutes after a traveler has booked and paid for their air travel on an airline site. As a result, successful hotel and villa websites must permit immediate on-line booking, automatic payment and instant confirmation.
Hotel Link Solutions Indonesia approach to digital marketing provides all this and more. Their websites and booking engines (widgets) empower small and medium sized hotel operators to compete with the sophisticated on-line presence of large international chain hotels.
These websites and booking engines also allow instantaneous rate changes and the launching of special offers to a worldwide network of OTAs.
These solutions offered by Hotel Link Solutions Indonesia
are affordable, effective and can be put in place producing new sales stream within the space of a few days.
Working with OTAs
Working with OTAs is an important part of the digital marketing mix for successful hotel and villa operations. Hotel Link Solutions
helps its clients pick “the best match” from among more than 50 leading OTAs and, following the best practice of major hotel brands, develops strategies to maximize the number of direct bookings flowing through a website.
Want to Learn More?
The Hotel Link Solutions Indonesia Team
conduct informative digital marketing seminars presenting the latest thinking and digital marketing solutions for accommodation providers.
Presented by senior members of the Hotel Link Solutions team,
these 2-hour “coffee breaks” are free-of-charge and are loaded with ideas, practical tips and strategies to help small and medium-sized hotels and villas substantially increase their on-line bookings.
Participants also receive a “Digital Marketing Health Check”
– an objective review of a hotel's or villa's on-line presence that identifies critical steps to improve on-line sales.
Over the coming months Hotel Link Systems Indonesia
will be conducting seminars in:
– Kuta, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa, Ahmed, Lovina - North Bali and Gili Trawangan.
– Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Jakarta and Bandung
Attendance is without charge and seating is limited. Those interested in attending should [Email Hotel Link Solutions Indonesia]
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.