Star Air's New Bali Services
Bali Now Has More Connections to Jakarta, Surabaya, Balikpapan, Pekanbaru and Kupang.
|Click Image to Enlarge
One of Indonesia's many start-up air carriers, Star Air, is offering new flight schedules connecting Bali to five cities across Indonesia. Flying Boeing 737-200 aircraft leased from U.S. Air, the following services to and from Bali are offered by Star Air:
• Jakarta to Denpasar operating daily and flying two times each day with SH700 departing at 0630 hours arriving at 0915 hours or SH702 departing at 1600 hours arriving at 1845 hours.
• Denpasar to Jakarta operating daily and flying two times each day with SH701 departing at 0955 hours arriving at 1040 hours and SH703 departing at 1930 hours arriving at 2015 hours.
• Balikpapan to Denpasar operating daily via a connecting service over Surabaya on SH651/SH722 departing at 1040 hours and arriving in Denpasar at 1320 hours.
• Denpasar to Balikpapan operating daily via a connecting service over Surabaya on SH733/SH652 departing at 1400 hours and arriving in Balikpapan at 1640 hours.
• Denpasar to Kupang operating daily with SH760 departing at 1155 hours and arriving at 1335 hours.
• Kupang to Denpasar operating daily with SH761 departing at 1415 hours arriving at 1550 hours.
• Denpasar to Pekanbaru operating daily with a connecting service over Jakarta on SH701/SH340 departing Bali at 0955 hours and arriving in Pekanbaru at 1255 hours.
• Pekanbaru to Denpasar operating daily with a connecting service over Jakarta on SH341/SH702 departing Pekanbaru at 1330 hours arriving in Denpasar at 1845 hours.
• Denpasar to Surabaya operating twice daily with SH723 departing at 1400 hours and arriving at 1350 hours or SH761 departing at 1630 hours arriving at 1620 hours.
• Surabaya to Denpasar operating twice daily with SH760 departing at 0925 arriving at 1115 hours or SH722 departing at 1130 hours arriving at 1320 hours.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.