Australian Airlines the low-cost regional offshoot of QANTAS, will commence its Bali service on Friday, June 27, 2003, with early reports indicating that the new airline's services to Bali are receiving an enthusiastic reception from the public. Tickets for the first two services offered by the airline to Bali, on June 27th and July 4th, were sold out shortly after being launched onto the marketplace.
By the end of July the airline will offer 4 flights a week to Bali from Melbourne and Sydney with onward connecting services between Bali and Singapore.
The schedule details:
• Effective June 27 until July 18, 2003, Melbourne to Bali with AO7867 operating one time a week on Friday departing at 1900 hours and arriving in Bali at 2255 hours.
• Effective June 28 until July 19, 2003, Bali to Melbourne with AO7868 operating one time a week on Saturday departing at 1200 hours arriving in Melbourne at 2255 hours.
• Effective July 25, 2003, Sydney to Bali with AO7829 operating four times a week on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday departing at 1015 hours and arriving in Bali at 1430 hours. Saturday flights will operate via Melbourne arriving in Bali at 1650 hours.
• Effective July 25, 3003, AO7829 will offer onward service to Singapore 3 times a week on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday departing Bali at 1540 hours and arriving in Singapore at 1810 hours.
• Effective July 25, 2003 AO7830 will fly from Singapore to Bali three times a week on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday leaving Singapore at 1915 hours and arriving in Bali at 2145 hours.
• Effective July 25, 2003, AO7830 will operate four times a week on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday departing at 2245 hours arriving in Sydney at 0625 hours the following day. Saturday flights (AO7868) will operate via Melbourne with departure at 2030 hours arriving in Melbourne at 0400 hours the next day and arriving in Sydney at 0620 on Saturday morning.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.