The ASEAN Business & Investment Summit to be held in Bali October 4-7, 2003 promises to provide important networking sessions for corporations and businessmen seeking contacts and business relationships. Top business and political leaders from across the region are scheduled to address the Summit delegates, including:
• A keynote address by President Megawati Soekarnoputri.
• A presentation of the ASEAN business climate by Malaysia's Prime Minister Mahathir Mohammed.
• Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo to speak on Intra-ASEAN Growth Areas and ASEAN Integration Efforts.
• Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Van Khai on Opportunities created by the ASEAN + Partnerships.
• Chinese President Hu Jin Tao on ASEAN Beyond AFTA – Economic Cooperation with China.
• Thailand's Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra on Integrating ASEAN's national economies.
• Presentations from prominent ASEAN business leaders from Malaysia (Dr. Mahaleel, Proton Saga), Singapore (Tony Chew, Delmonte), Thailand (Charoen Pokphand).
• Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi on The Partnership of ASEAN-Japan.
• Singapore Prime Minister Goh Chock Tong on ASEAN's Global Competitiveness Outlook.
• Indian Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on The Partnership of ASEAN-India.
• Mr. Theo F. Thoemion, Chairman of Investment Coordinating Board, Indonesia on Indonesia Investment Year 2003.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.