Effective December 01, 2003, Bali's 353-room Sheraton Nusa Indah Resort will be re-branded as The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali.
While both brands are members of the Starwood portfolio, the repositioning of the hotel, which is physically connected to the Bali International Convention Centre, will provide Westin with a Bali-based product and help differentiate the product from the Sheraton Laguna Resort located next door.
The product innovations promised by the new The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali include:
• A redesigned lobby permitting ocean views directly from the lobby's entrance.
• The most extensive conference facilities on the island.
• Refurbished guest rooms with special bedding, flat screen TV's, broadband data port connections, voice mail links, and in-room safes sufficiently large to accommodate a laptop computer.
• Meeting rooms available with natural lighting.
• Royal Beach Club featuring its own lounge.
• A newly remodeled swimming pool and adjoining landscaped areas.
To celebrate the re-branding, The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali will launch a "Westin Comes to Bali" program offering special rates for meetings between December 1, 2003 through March 31, 2004.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.