Daniel Reid, a leading authority in Chinese Medicine, Chi Gung, Meditation and other aspects of traditional Chinese and Taoist treatments will be "in residence" at The Balé, in Nusa Dua, Bali from November 3 - 16, 2003.
The author of numerous books on health issues including "The Complete Book of Chinese Health and Healing" and "The Tao of Detox," Daniel and his wife Snow have organized a series of seminars and treatments at the Sanctuary Spa at The Balé available to guests and non residents from the 3 - 16 November 2003.
Part of the Resort's "Masters in Residence" program, the visit by Daniel and Snow is in keeping with Sanctuary Resorts' commitment to provide opportunities for their guests to balance their body, mind and spirit.
During their brief tenure at the Resort, guests and visitors will have the opportunity to participate in various treatments (i.e. Internal Cleansing Fast with Colonics, Magnum Bath Therapies, Energy Treatments & Diagnosis, Healing) and also Total Detoxification Programs & Workshops.
Various Treatments Available
Some of the health and well-being treatments available include:
• Internal Cleansing Fast with Colonics. A 3 day program of colonic cleansing including daily "magnum baths." US$ 425 per person.
• Magnum Bath Therapy. A cleansing and rejuvenation treatment consisting of cellular detox, cellular hydration with "microwater," infusion of cellular magnesium, stimulation of DHEA secretion, and nervous system relaxation. US$ 30 per treatment.
• Energy Treatment & Diagnostic. An intensive diagnostic analysis of your fundamental health issues conducted by Snow that reads the patient's energy system and condition. US$ 50 per session.
• Personal Consultations by Daniel Reid. Approximately one hour in length, a private and confidential consultation addressing personal needs, treatment, supplements, life style changes, diet, and, if indicated, psychic/spiritual recommendations. US$ 50 per half hour consultation. US$ 75 per one hour consultation.
• Tao of Detox Workshop 15 - 16 November. A two-day workshop lead by Daniel Reid on how to eat, breathe, excrete and exercise in ways that protect and prolong life. Course covers two days of course work and a lunch each day at the Resort. US$ 350 per person.
Special Room Rate
Book a pavilion with private swimming pool, including transfers and breakfast for 2 each day in conjunction one of the "in residence" programs and pay only US$ 250 per night, plus 21% government tax and service.
Contact Bali Discovery Tours for more information and details.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.