Key players from financial securities companies across the Asia-Pacific region will meet at the Grand Hyatt Bali in Nusa Dua from January 28-30, 2004, to attend the 9th Asia Securities Forum (ASF).
Adopting the theme of "Restoring Confidence in Asian Capital Markets," the Conference will draw participants from securities companies in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
The two day event will feature the following speakers:
• Mr. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, the Coordinating Indonesian Minister for Political and Security Affairs.
• Mr. Laksamana Sukardi, Indonesian Minister of State-Owned Enterprises.
• Mr. Chatib Basri, an economic observer from the University of Indonesia.
• Mr. Jim Rogers, the author of "Investment Biker: On the Road with Jim Rogers" and "Adventure Capitalist."
• Mr. Spencer White, First Vice-President and Chief Equity Strategist at APR, Merrill Lynch.
The Forum is the 9th annual meeting of its kind. The first ASF was held in Japan in 1995 with meetings held at different locations each year whose aim is improving the performance of capital markets across the region.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.