Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Chapter for Bali and Nusa Tenggara is hosting an educational seminar on e-commerce and search engine marketing on Tuesday, February 17, 2004.
The seminar, led by Mr. Krish Purnawarman, will cover the following topics:
• E-commerce and e-business in the information age.
• Internet growth.
• Online and on-sale.
• Front end & Back end of the business.
• Introduction on E-marketing & search engine marketing.
• Forecasting search engine results.
• Search Engines: the feeder, the collector and the users.
• Success stories on e-commerce.
The seminar will be held on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 at The Gianyar Room of the Patra Bali Resort from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.. Cost of participation is Rp. 115,000 (approximately US$ 13.50) for PATA members and Rp. 140,000 (approximately US$ 16.50) for non-members.
Price includes the course, all materials including an educational CD, coffee break and lunch.
For bookings and more information call or fax the PATA Secretariat at ++62-(0)361-226578/9 or send an e-mail via the link provided.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.