Mr. Kent Netherly of Louis Allen Associates, internationally renowned consultant in human resources development, management, teaching, and training, will lead a two-day management workshop at the Executive Center for Global Leadership (ECGL) campus adjacent to the Bali Handara Mountain Resort in the Island's mountain-lake district on February 23-24, 2004.
Much sought after as a consultant to top management, Mr. Netherly is on the adjunct faculty at the American University (Washington D.C.), Pepperdine University's Graziadio School of Business (Malibu, CA) and NTL Institute (Alexandria, VA) where he conducts the Leadership Excellence Program.
With more than 20 years of experience in consulting, human resources development, management, teaching, and training, he brings to each workshop he leads a superior set of skills and proven capabilities in the area of executive coaching, performance management, management continuity & succession planning, leadership assessment & development, change management, and team development.
His projects under contract to major corporations have included organization restructuring, increasing individual and corporate self-awareness and communications for better decision-making and resolving conflict within management teams. He has a thriving executive coaching practice that helps managers focus on performance limitations, turning liabilities into assets.
Analytical Trouble Shooting
Mr. Netherly's Bali workshop will help executives:
• Sharpen their casual analysis, decision-making, problem prevention and pre-planning skills that lead to increased organizational productivity.
• Develop sound questioning skills that permit them to uncover and analyze information – even technically complex data essential to problem solving and decision-making.
• Obtain the knowledge necessary to evaluate recommendations objectively and provide clear feedback to employees on how their recommendations might be improved.
• Develop a sound method for setting priorities in an uncertain environment.
• Establish a method for building teamwork among employees from different departments, as well as, between managers and direct reports in the same department.
The program will be held at the ECGL Campus at the Bali Handara Mountain Resort, home to a Peter Thompson designed golf course. 66 kilometers north of Denpasar's Airport and the beaches of Nusa Dua, Kuta and Sanur - the Campus is located amid the lush highlands at an altitude of 1,142 meters and is nestled in the crater of an extinct volcano that enjoys year round average daily temperatures of 16-20 degrees Celsius.
US$ 1,200 per person all inclusive, including all program materials, meals and hotel accommodation.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.