U.S. organizer of international running events - Kathy Loper Events is bringing her group of runners to participate in the Bali Marathon set to take place on Sunday, April 18, 2004.
The third time Kathy has brought a group of runners to Bali, Kathy's groups will be co-led by veteran Bali travel promoter and marathon runner, Kurt Bodmer who will also be participating in his third Bali Marathon.
Special Offer to U.S. Runners
The special package organized by Kathy Loper Events includes:
• Air fare to Bali and back on Cathay Pacific from LAX, SFO or JFK, coach class.
• 9 nights accommodations at First Class/Deluxe hotels/resorts, basis sharing double/twin room.
• Full Buffet Breakfast daily at hotels/resorts.
• Airport transfers.
• Registration Fee to Marathon, Half Marathon or 10K run.
• "Welcome to Ubud" Wine Party.
• Exciting sightseeing activities including gentle river rafting trip including lunch.
• Kecak Fire Dance Show and Dinner.
• End of run Balinese massage treatment in special "Recovery Tent."
• Pasta Loading Dinner Party.
• Post-event Gala Dinner.
• All run finishers get a T-shirt, medallion, and certificate.
US$ 1,980.00 per person.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.