Thailand Elite - the world's first "country membership club" for friends of Thailand and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) offers an almost endless list of privileges and benefits for VIP visitors, potential investors or those seeking to reside in the Kingdom.
Personal memberships costing US$25,000 or Corporate Memberships of US$50,000 provide a whole range of privileges valid for a 30-year membership period, including:
• Exemption from entry visa requirements with automatic permission to stay in Thailand for five (5) years. Members are also exempt from the requirement to exit Thailand to renew their entry visa.
• A 24-hour a day Call Center for assistance during your stay in Thailand.
• Personal assistance through the immigration and entry process and special lanes for handling through the customs and immigration process.
• Special VIP lounge privileges at the point of entry to Thailand.
• Free transfers between airport and hotel on each visit to Thailand.
• Special discounts and privileges when flying Thai Airways International.
• Special rental rates for private aircraft, helicopter and car rental.
• Hotel discount and upgrade programs at hotels throughout the Kingdom.
• Free green fees at selected golf courses.
• Free daily Spa and Massage service during a member's stay in Thailand.
• A free full medical check-up each year at a leading Thai medical facility.
• Discounts of up to 25% at selected restaurants in Thailand.
• Special shopping privileges and store services when shopping at an approved department store.
Upon completion of the simple enrollments form, payment of the applicable fee, and the submission of a copy of the front page of your passport together with a business card the final approval of the Thailand Elite Card requires only 2 days.
Bali Discovery Tours is the appointed representative of the Thai Elite Card for Bali.
Call ++62-361-286283 for more information or follow the e-mail link provided.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.