SpaAsia - Asia Pacific's Premier Spa and Wellness Magazine – has announced the winners of its multi-category awards for the very best components in the Spa industry. Nominations were submitted by readers from around the world, tabulated by Pricewaterhouse Coopers and then submitted to undercover visits and final vetting by a team of incognito judges.
In all, awards were presented in 47 categories with Bali operators dominating by winning 11 of the coveted crystal trophies - with the Ritz Carlton, Bali Resort and Spa garnering four separate awards including the top honor of Best Destination Spa Resort.
The complete list of Bali recipients of the SpaAsia Crystal Awards were:
• The Ritz-Carlton, Bali Resort and Spa named as the overall winner for "Best Destination Spa Resort."
• Mandara Spa the international spa company founded in Bali was named as the "Best Spa Group/Brand."
• Kirana Spa Bali named as the "Best Romantic Spa."
• Maya Ubud Resort & Spa named as the "Best Spa Experience."
• The Ritz Carlton, Bali Resort and Spa named "The Best Beauty Spa."
• The Ritz Carlton, Bali Resort and Spa named "Best Body Contouring Spa."
• The Ritz Carlton, Bali Resort and Spa named for "Best Wrap."
• The Legian Bali named for the "Spa with Most Original Treatment Menu."
• Kirana Spa Bali named as "Best Place to Indulge Your Senses."
• Prana Spa & Villas names as "Best Spa Design (Day)."
• Mandara Spa named as "Best Spa Director."
Shown on balidiscovery.com is Ritz Carlton, Bali Resort and Spa General Manager, David Wilson, and the Resort’s Director of Spa & Retail, Michi Sonada, (second from left) receiving the award from SpaAsia's official presenters.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.