A graduate of the famous Bihar School of Yoga in India and with 12 years of healing, bodywork, yoga and massage therapy to his credit, Michael Hallock will be conducting a series of half and full-day workshops and individual sessions at Ritz Carlton, Bali Resort and Spa between November 15 and December 6, 2004.
Michael Hallock will be leading sessions and workshops covering:
• Watsu Acquatic Bodywork - a 20th century adaptation of Zen Shiatsu massage done in the weightless environment of a pool which allows increased range of motion, decreased pain, enhanced circulation and a unique sense of freedom.
• The Yogic Art of Relaxation - Yogic breathing, postures, meditation, visualization and relaxation to maintain balance of the body and mind.
• Jala Neti Ayurveda for Clear Breathing - an ancient practice to promote clear breathing, clear sinuses and allergy relief.
• Chi New Tsang Massage for Couples - Taoist abdominal massage for health and longevity assisting to detoxify and energize abdominal organs.
• Meditation for Peace of Mind - sessions held on Jimbaran's Cliff in search of inner serenity.
• Reiki - universal energy healing to renew and heal.
• Massage for Couples - teaching couples how to treat one another through intimate and healing hands-on therapies.
To obtain more information, session and workshop times, and prices please telephone ++62-(0)361-702222 (Extension 32).
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.