11 Hotels Adopt 11 Bali Tourist Attractions
Hotels to Provide Training and Support to Upgrade Cleanliness and Management of Tourist Attractions.
11 Bali Hotels have formally agreed to "adopt" 11 different tourist attractions across the island providing advice and training that will enhance the cleanliness at each location.
Inspired by the Tri Hita Karana award program that recognizes projects and individuals who support Balinese culture and society, the program encourages hotels to find "partners" across the island prepared to accept assistance in upgrading standards of cleanliness.
The 11 "partnerships" just announced include:
• Melia Bali Hotel Villas & Spa and Pura Uluwatu.
• Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa and Taman Ayun.
• Alam Kulkul Boutique and Resort and Sangeh.
• Ritz Carlton Resort and Spa, Bali and Besakih Temple.
• Matahari Resort and Spa and Gedong Kirtya Museum in Singaraja.
• Nikko Bali and Goa Gajah in Ubud.
• Le Meridien Golf Resort & Spa and Tanah Lot and Alas Kedaton.
• Hilton Bali and Museum Bali in Denpasar.
• Bali Hyatt and The Bali Art Centre.
• Alila Manggis and Tirta Gangga.
• Puri Bagus Candidasa and Taman Ujung.
Among the projects to be adopted by the adopted hotel partners is the establishment of hotel standard toilet facilities at each location and training programs from each hotel's housekeeping and engineering departments.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.