Bali Hotel Association (BHA) - a professional association of star-rated hotels and resorts in Bali representing 62 hotel and resorts recently concluded its business year by electing its executive committee to lead the organization for the coming year.
Elected to the BHA executive committee for 2005 were:
• Robert Kelsall, President (General Manager, Bali Dynasty Resort)
• Ian McKie, Vice President (General Manager, Bali Hilton)
• Keith Bell, Treasurer (General Manager, Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel)
• Urs Klee, Marketing & Publicity (General Manager, Discovery Kartika Plaza Resort)
• Amanda Pummer, Environment (General Manager, Alila Manggis Resort)
• Jose Calle, Security (General Manager, The Balè)
• Government Relations, Ronnie Ranti (Director of Marketing, White Rose Hotel)
• Michael Burchett, Scholarship & Education (General Manager, Conrad Resort and Spa)
• Arjen de Boer, Community Service (General Manager, Alila Ubud)
BHA represents 13,145 hotel rooms and 20,143 employees working at member properties.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.