The Bali Tennis Academy (BTA) has opened at the Nikko Bali Resort & Spa - near Nusa Dua. Based on an innovative partnership between BTA and the hotel, professional tennis training and tennis camps are now on offer to Bali visitors.
United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) member Jordan Raphael Sancez oversees the BTA. A former Peter Burwash International professional and touring coach for junior players, Jordan is a dedicated teacher, eager to share his love and knowledge of the game with his students and develop the vast reservoir of talent among junior players living in Bali.
Accepting students of all ages and level of playing ability, BTA operates from 3 covered, floodlit hard courts covered in decoturf.
Weekly Tennis Academy
The Camp also has a regular schedule of events via its weekly tennis academy:
• Mondays – Beginner's "How to" - Starting at 8:30-a.m. a 1.5 hour tutorial introduction to the game of tennis.
• Tuesdays - Special Theme Days - Starting at 10:00 a.m. – the BTA pro picks a specific theme in tennis providing an hour or practical insights and playing tips.
• Wednesdays – "Tactics & Strategies" - Starting at 10:00 a.m., a one hour program for players wanting to devise a "game plan" for their game.
• Thursdays – Ladies Tennis Work Out - A vigorous workout for the ladies from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
• Fridays – "Men's Social Ball Bashing" - From 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. a gathering for the men to play tennis, drink and aggressively belt tennis balls.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.