The largest gathering of meetings, conference, incentive and exhibition professionals in the southern hemisphere - AIME 2005, will take place at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Center February 22-23, 2005.
A record 815 exhibitors from 50 countries are registered to participate promoting their destinations and travel products to an expected 2,800 visitors expected to attend.
Large Indonesian Delegation to Attend
Eager to stimulate conferences and meetings, a sizeable Indonesian contingent will be exhibiting together from the Indonesian Pavilion (Booth #3308) at AIME 2005. In addition to meetings with decision-makers in the meeting business sector, the Indonesian delegation will also be hosting social events and a press conference.
Participating in the Indonesian Pavilion are:
• The Ministry of Culture and Tourism
• The Jakarta Convention Bureau/Jakarta City Government Tourism Office
• Inter-Continental Resort, Bali
• Le Meridien Nirwana Golf & Spa Resort
• Consulate General Republic of Indonesia in Melbourne
• Garuda Indonesia
• Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel, Bali
• Pacto Tours
• Melia Bali Villas Spa Resort
• Bali Hilton International
• Nikko Bali Resort & Spa
• Hyatt Resorts Bali (Bali Hyatt and Grand Hyatt Bali)
• Hotel Padma Bali
• Neu Kunci
• Tour East Indonesia
• Conrad Bali Resort & Spa
• Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
• Bali Discovery Tours
The Indonesian delegation have scheduled a briefing for the press between 13:00-14:00 hours on Tuesday, February 22, 2005.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.