Air Paradise International - Bali's home-grown international air carrier is adding services to keep up with growing demand ex Australia.
• Denpasar – Melbourne - AD 062 from Bali to Melbourne, with an intermediate stop in Sydney on 3 days of the week, goes to Melbourne five times week with the addition of a Saturday service effective June 18, 2005. The flight with an intermediate stop in Sydney will operate on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday departing Denpasar at 23:15 p.m. and arriving in Sydney the next morning at 07:00 a.m. The same aircraft departs Sydney at 08:25 a.m. landing in Melbourne at 09:55 a.m. local time.
AD062 operates between Bali and Melbourne on a direct basis without the stop in Sydney on Thursday and Sunday, leaving Bali at 23:15 p.m. and landing in Melbourne the next morning ay 07:00 a.m..
• Melbourne – Denpasar - AD063 from Melbourne to Bali, with an intermediate stop in Sydney on Monday and Tuesdays, now operates on five days of each week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) with the addition of a new Sunday service from June 19, 2005. The via Sydney service departs Monday and Friday from Melbourne at 08:25 a.m. landing in Sydney at 09:55 a.m. before departing at 11:05 a.m. en route to its 15:25 p.m. landing in Bali.
AD063 operates on a direct basis between Melbourne and Bali on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday leaving Melbourne at 11:05 a.m. and landing in Bali at 15:25 p.m..
• Denpasar – Perth - With the addition of a Saturday flight from June 25, 2005, the airline will fly 6 times a week between Bali and Western Australia. AD066 flies Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday leaving Bali at 18:00 p.m. and landing in Perth at 21:30 p.m.. AD0661 – the new Saturday service – will leave Bali at 14:30 p.m. and land in Perth at 18:00 p.m..
• Perth – Denpasar - Westbound flights from Western Australia to Bali also increase to 6 time each week from June 25, 2005, with the addition of an extra Saturday flight. AD067 leaves Perth on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Ssaturday at 10:00 a,m. landing in Bali at 13:30 p.m.. Meanwhile, AD0671 commences Perth to Bali service every Saturday starting on June 25, departing Perth at 19:00 p.m. and landing in Bali at 22:30 p.m..
• Denpasar – Adelaide - continues to operate twice each week on Thursday and Sunday, with AD070 departing Bali at 01:30 a.m. and landing in Adelaide at 07:45 a.m.
• Adelaide –Denpasar - AD071 operates on Thursday and Sunday but leaves 15 minutes later starting May 19, 2005 leaving Adelaide at 09:00 a.m. and landing in Bali at 12:30 p.m..
• Denpasar – Sydney - AD062 operates three times a week - with the addition of a Saturday flight to the current Tuesday and Friday services, from June 18, 2005. Departure from Bali is at 23:15 p.m. and lands in Sydney the next morning at 07:00 a.m. .
• Sydney – Denasar - AD063 flies Monday and Friday on a direct basis leaving Sydney at 11:05 a.m. before landing in Bali at 15:25 p.m..
• Denpasar – Brisbane - operates twice each week on Wednesday and Sunday with AD064 leaving Bali at 01:05 a.m. and landing in Brisbane at 08:40 a.m..
• Brisbane – Denpasar - also operates on Wednesday and Sunday with AD065 leaving Brisbane at 10:00 a.m. and landing in Bali at 14:10 p.m.
All Air Paradise International flights between Bali and Australia use either A300-600 or A310-300 aircraft in all-economy seating configurations for 277 and 222 passengers, respectively.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.