Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) and the PATA Indonesia Chapter (PIC) will organize an international tourism forum: Destination Marketing PR & Regional Networking with the sub-theme "Creating Ties That Bind" July 28-29, 2005, at theJakarta Hilton International.
Seeking to enhance the development and productivity of Indonesia's tourism industry the organizers wish to encourage ASEAN member countries to become more proactive in anticipating tourism issues and meet each crisis more professionally by taking advantage of their network partners.
The Destination Marketing Public Relations and Regional Networking Forum taking place in Jakarta is designed to examine best case scenarios provided by various experts in the tourism industry from Indonesia and overseas.
The speakers scheduled to appear are:
• Mr. Peter A. Semone, Vice President - Development, Pacific Asia Travel Association
• Mr. Udin Saifuddin, Deputy Minister for Marketing, Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
• Mr. Putu Antara, Chairman, Bali Tourism Board
• Ms. Wiendu Nuryanti, Executive Director, Yogya Tourism Board
• Mr. Odeck AAG Ariawan, Director PR Committee, Ubud Community, Bali
• Dr. Scott Younger, Partner, Glendale Partners
• Mr. Chad McLisky, Senior Consultant, Indo Pacific PR
• Mr. Alistair Speirs, Chairman, PATA Indonesia Chapter
• Mr. Harianto Badjuri, Jakarta Tourism Office
• Ms. Aurora Tambunan, Jakarta Tourism Office
• Mr. Agung Priyanto, Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing, Garuda Indonesia.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.