Following the remarkable success of the First Conference for Global Healing held in Bali in December 2004, a 2nd Quest for Global Healing Conference is set for the ARMA Museum Resort for May 3-8, 2006.
Focused on "inspiring actions for world renewal" the conference is co-sponsored by the United Nations, the Institute of Noetic Science, Tjokorda Gde Putra Sukawati of the Ubud Palace, Singapore Airlines, Agung Rai of ARMA Museum and a number of other organizations a world figures.
The 2004 conference drew more than 425 participants from around the world with the 2006 conference expected to attract over 600 people.
Destined to be an extraordinary gathering of concerned global citizens and innovative thinkers in a common quest for a more collaborative, peaceful and sustainable future - a number of outstanding speakers are already scheduled to address the gathering. Confirmed to appear at the Bali Conference are Archbishop Desmond Tutu; Walter Cronkite; women on the frontlines from Afghanistan, Iraq and Indonesia; Lynne Twist; James O'Dea; Barry Lopez; global youth leaders and other activists from around the world.
The 5-day conference set in Ubud - the cultural and artistic heart of Bali will include:
• Spectacular welcoming reception by the Ubud Palace.
• Dinner with local community banjar groups.
• Afternoon meeting sessions at various unique locations throughout Ubud.
• Evening "living exhibitions" set in the open market of Ubud, open to the local Balinese living in the area.
• Special Balinese and Indonesian cultural performances unseen by regular tourist visitors to Bali.
• A Global art and photography exhibition.
• Interactive sessions with local and global leaders.
Early bird discounts are available for those who register on-line for the conference via the link provided.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.