Gary Rosen, Executive Chef at Conrad Bali Resort & Spa has gone wild by creating an exciting menu of ethnic game style dishes, including some of the great dishes of provincial cuisine together with classic cuts grilled over charcoal.
Rosen, an outspoken devotee of the Slow Food Movement, [See - Gary Rosen: In Praise of Slow Food], is in his natural element preparing natural food comprised of country fresh game – free ranging, lean, naturally reared and free of cholesterol.
October 4-12, 2005 Only
Available only from October 4 – 12, 2005 in the Resort's Spice outlet, appetizers and entrees include:
• Breast of Duck with Confit Leg
• Wild Mushroom 'Tart Tatin’'with Wood Pigeon Salad
• Fillet of Buffalo
• Wild Boar Tenderloin atop Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Pineapple Salsa
• Roasted Rabbit with Spring Vegetables and Couscous
• Roasted Partridge with Glazed Chestnuts
• Venison Carpaccio with Porcini Mushrooms
• Sautéed Breast of Pheasant with morels.
Reservation Highly Recommended
Insiders at the Conrad Bali Resort suggest Chef Rosen may be absent from his kitchen in the period leading up to wild game week, having ecently hung a Gone Hunting sign on his door, Remember, Wild Game Week happens only once each year and lasts for only eight days.
Reservations are therefore highly recommended.
Reserve you table via the e-mail link provided or by calling ++62-(0)361-778788.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.