Yes, we need a little Christmas
Right this very minute.
It hasn't snowed a single flurry, But Santa, dear, we're in a hurry!
For we need a little music, Need a little laughter, Need a little singing - Ringing through the rafter
And we need a little snappy - "Happy ever after"
Need a little Christmas now
lyrics by Jerry Herman
Christmas is observed throughout the many parts of the world as a cultural celebration. An odd mix – part myth, part magic with an underlying religious theme that have come to be regarded as the festival of peace and goodwill, a multi-faceted festival celebrated in a multi-cultural society.Conrad Bali's Festival of Peace & Festival of Hope 2006Conrad Bali Resort & Spa
is working hard to revive lagging spirits by being the first hotel in Bali to announce their extensive program of Yuletide and New Year programs, including:
• Suku Christmas Eve
- December 24, 2005. From 6:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. celebrate with a splendid buffet accompanied by the angelic sound of a Balinese Children's Choir, DJ and a traditional Legong
dance performance. US$45 ++ per person, 50% discount for children under 12 years of age.
• Suku Christmas Day
- December 25, 2005 – all day. Spend a day sampling a sumptuous Christmas brunch while enjoying views across the Resort's pool and the nearby Indian Ocean. US$25++ with free-flow beer for adults, 50% discount for children under 12 years of age.
• Kura Kura Club
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2005. Children's Party from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. with special activities, games, sing-a-long, a visit by Santa Claus, gifts and kid's refreshments. Rp. 90,000 ++ (approximately US$10.60) per child.
• Suku New Year's Eve
- December 31, 2005 from 6:00 p.m.. Featuring a lavish buffet dinner, wine, party paraphernalia, music from a DJ, traditional legong
dance, and pool side dancing with the Macumba Band
until the early hours of 2006. US$95 ++ per person, 50% discount for children under 12 years of age.
• Spice Restaurant
- December 31, 2005 from 6:00 p.m.. A stunning 6-course gourmet menu including champagne for only US$170 ++ person or without champagne for US$110 ++. Cool jazz and harpist for musical accompaniment during dinner and an invitation to adjourn to Resort’s poolside for dancing with the Macumba Band
• Eight Degrees South
- December 31, 2005, from 6:00 p.m.. An intimate 4-course set menu accompanied with cool music and the crashing waves of the nearby shore followed by dancing poolside with the Macumba Band
. US$75.00 ++ per person, 50% discount for children under 12 years of age.
• Kura Kura Club
- December 31, 2005, from 7:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.. Kids' New Year's Eve Party featuring a supervised kid's buffet, fun games, movie. Babysitting service available. Rp. 100,000 ++ (approximately US$11.80) per child.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.