The 16th Travel Awards presented by Travel Trade Gazette-Asia (TTG) held during the IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific Conference in Pattaya, Thailand, saw several Bali-based travel operators recognized in the list of winners.
The TTG Awards cite airlines, cruise companies, hotels, resorts, travel operators, airlines car rental companies and individuals for outstanding performance and achievement in Asian travel.
During this year's award ceremony, Hertz Asia Pacific joined the elite ranks inducted into TTG's Hall of Fame for being chosen Best Car Rental Company 10 times. They now join Singapore Airlines and Singapore's Changi Airport - both former inductees into the "Hall of Fame" in 2002.
Some of this year's key winners, numbering several Indonesian travel operators, include:
• Airline of the Year Cathay Pacific Airways.
• Best South-east Asian Airline Malaysia Airlines
• Best Asian Low-Cost Carrier Air Asia
• Best Global Hotel Chain Accor
• Best Regional Hotel Chain Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts
• Best Budget Hotel Ibis Slipi(Jakarta)
• Best New Beach Resort Conrad Bali Resort & Spa
• Best Travel Agency Indonesia Baya Buana Travel Services
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.