Travel industry partners are in for a special treat if they visit Bali and stay at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua between now and March 31, 2006.
Rates Starting from US$49 ++
All The Westin's 5-star luxury - including their trademarked Heavenly Beds, cutting edge exercise facility, Kids Club, high speed broadband Internet connection and island-famous dining venues are on offer to bona fide full-time employees in the travel industry with rates starting from US$49 (plus 21% tax and service).
There's more! Travel industry friends will also be given a US$100 cheque drawn on the Starwood Bank that can be redeemed at any of the Resort’s 5 restaurants, 3 bars or for pampering at the spa.
The following terms and condition apply to this very special offer from The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali:
• Offer only available to full-time employees in the Travel Industry. Proof of affiliation required for presentation at check in.
• Advance reservations required and rates subject to change and availability.
• Offer valid through March 31, 2006, with a black-out period from December 27, 2005 through January 10, 2006.
• Minimum length of stay of 3 nights.
• Rate valid for single or double occupancy, per night.
• US$100 voucher can be used at any food and beverage outlet or for spa treatments at The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali or Sheraton Laguna Nusa Dua, Baliand will be rebated off guest bill at check out.
• Voucher not applicable against special room charges.
• Offer not combinable with any other special offers.
• Only one US$100 voucher per stay.
• Cash voucher not redeemable for cash and is non-refundable.
For more information or reservations contact The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali via the e-mail link provided.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.