Bali Travel News (BTN) has once again recognized a number of Bali hotels, guest houses, individuals and tourism objects for their leadership role in the Island's travel industry during a special ceremony held on Friday, December 22, 2006 at Tanah Lot in West Bali.
In a ceremony attended by Indonesia's Minister of Culture and Tourism Jero Wacik, the Governor of Bali Made Beratha and the Minister of the Environment Rachmat Witoelar the 6th annual presentation of the prestigious award recognized those in the community who strive to work and live by the Tri Hita Kirana
benchmarks of harmony between man and fellow man; man and nature; and man and God.
The 2006 winners of the Tri Hita Kirana Awards
▪ Gold Award - Tanah Lot
▪ Silver Award - Sangeh
▪ Bronze Award - Taman AyunSmall Hotels and Guest Houses (Hotel Melati & Pondok Wisata
▪ Gold Award - Waka di Ume Resort
▪ Silver Award - Puri Bagus Candidasa
▪ Bronze Award - Puri Lumbung CottagesOne, Two and Three-Star Hotels
▪ Gold Award - Nusa Lembongan Resort
▪ Silver Award - Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa
▪ Bronze Award - Tandjung Sari HotelFour-Star Hotels
▪ Gold Award - Alila Ubud
▪ Silver Award - Novotel Benoa Bali
▪ Bronze Award - Candi Beach Cottage.Five-Star and Five-Star-Plus Hotels
▪ Gold Award - Sofitel Seminyak
▪ Silver Award - Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
▪ Bronze Award - Nikko Bali Resort & SpaBoutique Resorts
▪ Gold Award - The Ritz Carlton Bali Resort & Spa
▪ Silver Award - Bali Tropic Resort & Spa
▪ Bronze Award - Ibah Luxury VillasSpecial Commendation
▪ Bali Tourism Development Corporation (BTDC), Nusa Dua.Public Relations
▪ Gold Award - Fretty Widya Zahfitri at the Nikko Bali Resort & Spa
▪ Silver Award - Luh Gede Agustini Witari at the White Rose Hotel
▪ Bronze Award - Maria Lisa at the Bali Rani Hotel.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.