Three years charmed. The Asian Pacific Media Forum 2008 (APMF 2008) will invite leading voices in world media to gather in Bali to exchange views and discuss the challenges of "The New Avatar of Media" with a view to transform.
Among those slated to appear:
• Tony Fernandez, Group CEO AirAsia who will discuss the success of AirAsia in reshaping the airline industry, under the topic of "Transforming the Way People Fly."
• Gavin Mehrotra, International Media Director, The Coca-Cola Company.
• Vishnu Mohan, Asia Pacific CEO, MPG.
• Tim Balbirnie, CEO South Asia, Synovate.
• Prashun Dutt, Director-Consultant: Marketing, Strategy & Communications for UTUSAN Newspapers and Magazines and The Sun (Nexnews)
• Ian Stewart, Senior VP, MTV Networks Asia.
• Debby Sadrach, Home & Personal Care Director, Unilever Indonesia.
• Barney Loehnis, Asia Pacific Director, Isobar.
• Mark Holden, Managing Director, PHD Australia.
APMF will be held at the Bali International Convention Center (BICC), Nusa Dua, Bali June 4-7, 2008.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.