Interested in the outcome of the coming U.S. elections?
The intensive campaign being waged for the U.S. presidency has caught the attention and imagination of the entire world and, thanks to Bali Discovery Tours and Sector Bar and Restaurant, everyone living in Bali can join in the excitement watching the votes being counted that will determine who will occupy the White House starting from January 2009.
Join the Election Day Party
Starting from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Wednesday, November 5, 2008, Sanur Beachís Sector Bar and Restaurant will become Election Central in Bali.
Open to the public without reference to nationality or party affiliation, those coming to Sector Bar and Restaurant will enjoy:
● Non-stop coverage on CNN of the U.S. Election vote Count
● No entrance charge - Stop by for an hour or spend the entire day!
● Citizens of the World Welcome! Americans, Indonesians, Europeans, Democrats, Republicans - y'all Come!
● Non-Stop Cash Bar Service
● American Food Service - Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Nachos, Sandwiches, Ice-Cream, Cheese Cake, Apple Pie and More!
● Cast Your Vote in our "Counts for Nothing - Only in Bali" Presidential Poll
● Win Door and Raffle Prizes
● Cheer on your favorite candidate and celebrate the final results party that starts when official winner declared by CNN.
For More Information or to book a one of the limited tables for your group of poll watchers- contact Bali Discovery Tours at Telephone +62-(0)361-286283 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.