Close
Bali Discovery Tours: Homepage
Bali Hotels, Bali Villas and Bali News from balidiscovery.com
Home Bali Contact Bali Practicalities Bali News Bali Services Bali Transportation Bali Sports Bali Excursions Bali Villas Bali Hotels
Home · News · Bali's Most Valuable Export: Hospitality Workers
Bali Hotels, Bali Villas and Bali News from balidiscovery.com
Bali Hotels
Bali Villas
Special Deals!
Packages
MICE Handling
Bali Excursions
Culinary - Dining
Guided Tour
Bali Spas
Bali Sports
Diving
Golf
Bali Transportation
Car Rental - Selft Drive
Private Jet Charter
Bali News
Bali Services
Bali Practicalities
Bali Contact
Bali Career
Home
 
Bali Update
Subscribe to our free weekly newsletter!
 
PATA header
PATA Gold Award 2007
Bali Update
PATA Gold Award Winner 2007
 
Bali Contact
Bali Discovery Tours
Komplek Pertokoan
Sanur Raya No. 27
Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai,
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia

Tel:
++62 361 286 283

Fax:
++62 361 286 284

U.S.A. Fax:(toll free)
1-800-506-8633

U.K. Fax:
++44-20-7000-1235

Australian Fax:
++61-2-94750419

24h:
++62 812 3819724

Bali Discovery

SITE PATA ASITA
Bali News

Bali's Most Valuable Export: Hospitality Workers

37% of Bali Tourism Academy Workers Find Employment Overseas.


Bali News: Bali's Most Valuable Export: Hospitality Workers
Click Image to Enlarge

(3/30/2009)

Bali has become a major supplier to the world's cruise industry. To this end, American cruise companies are currently seeking to recruit 250 graduates of Bali's Tourism Academy (STP), competing with hotels in the UAE who have also recognized the quality of Bali hospitality workers.

Bisnis.com reports that 50.5% of the current batch of 417 new graduates from STP have employment contracts with the remainder expected to secure jobs within 6 months of graduation.

Based on data tracked by STP, 63% of their graduates are working in Indonesia with the remaining 37% holding positions abroad. Overseas graduates of the Bali tourism school can be found on cruise ships sailing all the world's oceans or working on land in countries that include Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Abu Dubai, Europe and the Maldives.


© Bali Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.


 
 
Bali News by Bali Update
Subscribe to the Bali Update
Receive the latest news from Bali by email!



Our [Privacy Statement] explains how we handle the data you are providing.

 
Bali News by Bali Update
Explore the Archive of the Bali Update
Find related articles in our news archive!




or try to use Google Search :

Home · Bali Hotels · Bali Villas · Bali Excursions · Bali Sports · Bali News · Site Map · RSS

Bali News: More News
When You Gotta Go, You Gotta Go
27-Year Old Australian Man Standing Trial in April 2014 Hijacking Scare on a Bali-Bound Virgin Australia Flight
(10/31/2014)
Now, Let us Pray
Religious Affair Minister Lukman Hakim Saifuddin Proposes Legislation to End Religious Persecution in Indonesia
(10/31/2014)
Bali's Man at the Presidential Palace
A.A. Gede Ngurah Puspayoga is Sole Balinese Named to Joko Widodo's Presidential Cabinet
(10/31/2014)
Vox Populi in Bali
Province of Bali Introduces Monthly Open Forum to Allow Citizens to Voice Criticism and Recommendations to Provincial Officials
(10/31/2014)
Conned by Condotels?
Marketer and Developer of Swiss-Belhotel Bali Condotel Project in Bali Being Sued by Unhappy Purchasers
(10/31/2014)
When Governments Fail to Act
Bankruptcy of Kintamani Restaurants Blamed on Bad Governance
(10/31/2014)
Arief Yahya Named Indonesia's Minister of Tourism
President Joko Widodo Picks Telkom CEO to be Indonesia's Tourism Czar
(10/31/2014)
Christmas Holiday Start for AirAsia X Bali-Melbourne Service
Indonesia AirAsia X to Start Flights Five Times Each Week Bali-Melbourne on December 26, 2014
(10/31/2014)
Tourism Drawing Lines in the Sand
Indonesian Minister of Tourism Label Malaysia and Thailand as 'Common Enemies' of Indonesian Tourism - Calling for Better Information Technology and Enhanced Hygiene
(10/31/2014)
Will Bali Put Crooked Moneychangers Out of Business?
Bank Indonesia Changing Registration Rules for Bali Moneychangers
(10/31/2014)
Beyond Bali
ASITA Calls on New Tourism Minister to Focus on More than Merely Bali in Designing Tourism Policies
(10/31/2014)
Be it Never so Humble
Export of Knockdown House from Bali Remains Sluggish
(10/31/2014)
All [News]!