Express.co.uk reveals that while Hollywood star Julia Roberts was in India and Bali last year to film her soon-to-be-released Hollywood blockbuster "Eat, Pray, Love", she was also busily training for a half-marathon.
Roberts is said to have found the tropical climate of the two locations provided a valuable training bonus. Roberts said: "'I trained a lot while I was doing the movie and it was so hot there, I think it was to my advantage that I had trained under such dire circumstances.'
According to her husband, Danny Moder, Roberts completed a 21.7 kilometer charity run in California in December 2009, five months after her departure from Bali.
Bali Lives in Hope
If Julia is reading this article, Bali would like to extend an open invitation to "come home" to Bali on June 20, 2010, to participate in the MRA Bali International Triathlon.
As deal sweeteners we're also offering Julia:
• A round-trip ticket from the U.S.A. to Bali
• Luxury accommodation in Bali during her stay.
• A half-triathlon in addition to an Olympic distance event. The shorter course provides a 21 kilometer running course.
• A large number of eager and willing athletes in Bali who would jump at the chance to help Julia form a corporate team relay by sharing the duties of running, swimming and cycling.
• Lots of company. Registrations for this year's event are 25% ahead of last year's record numbers.
Julia, come home to Bali, - we've got your number; we hope you'll wear it at the 2010 MRA Bali International Triathlon!
Related Articles and Websites
[MRA Bali International Triathlon]
[Andreas Kansil: The Leader of the Pack]
[A Triathlon and a Half in Bali this June]
[Eat, Pray, Love: The Movie Trailer]
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.