The Bali police headed by Inspector General Hadiatmoko has announced a number of key personnel changes within the ranks of his constabulary.
The change in commands announced on Tuesday, April 26, 2011, include:
· Police Commissioner (Kombes) Sugianyar who headed the public relations department of the Bali police has been reassigned to become the director of the traffic police for East Nusa Tenggara based in Kupang.
·Police Commissioner (Kombes) Hariadi, whose last post was as the head of the traffic police for Southeast Sulawesi, has assumed the job of official police spokesman with the public relations department at Bali police headquarters.
· Police Commissioner (Kombes) I Ketut Argawa head of the intelligence and security unit (Intelkam) in Bali has been replaced by Police Commissioner (Kombes) Oman Sunarya.
· The command of the Buleleng police precinct (Kapolres) has moved from Police Commissioner Adjutant (AKBP) Muchamad Yudi Hartanto to his replacement AKBP Thomas Widodo Rahino who comes to Buleleng from the same post held in the Klungkung police precinct.
·AKBP Muchamad Yudi Hartanto will leave Buleleng and move to a new role as head of the Directorate for prisoners and custodial detainees (Dirtahti) at the Bali police headquarters.
· The new head of the Klungkung police precinct (Kapolres) is AKBP Tri Wahyudi whose most recent assignment was as head of the 3rd sub-directorate for intelligence and security (Intelkam) at the Bali police headquarters.
·The new head of the Bangli police precinct is AKBP Sakeus Ginting.
· AKBP Ramdani Hidayat has been reassigned to assistant head (Wakasat) of the Mobile Birgade (Brimob) for the province.
·ABKP I Ketut Onik Suirawan has been reassigned from the job as the head of the Karangasem police precinct (Kapolres) to his new job as the division head for the reformation of the police bureaucracy (RBP Rorena), based at Bali police headquarters.
· The new head of the Karangasem police precinct is AKBP Jefry Yanus Endolemba Torunde whose last position was as head of the unit charged with training (DEMLAT) at the teaching and training directorate of the National Police Academy.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.