Users Guide for a Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet Makes a List of 25 ‘Must Do’ Activities for Bali and Lombok
The world-renowned Lonely Planet Guide has published what they deem to be the definitive list of 25 things visitors to Bali and Lombok “must do” during a holiday visit.
What’s on the list?
1. Join a Balinese festival
2. Visit a spa
3. Luxuriate in a world-class luxury hotel
4. Experience a home stay
5. Dine out Balinese style
6. Admire some Balinese offerings
7. Shop for local handicrafts
8. Watch the Balinese dance
9. Explore the hillside arts community of Ubud
10. Listen to the music of gamelan
11. Partake in Bali’s vibrant night life
12. Visit the rice terraces of Jatiluwih
13. Scuba dive the Gili islands
14. Go diving in Bali
15. Visit Mawun Beach in South Lombok
16. Surf or baste on the beaches of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula
17. Dine out on seafood at Jimbaran Beach
18. Go surfing in Bali
19. Laze about on Bali’s Kuta Beach
20. Enjoy the “Bali Style” of Seminyak
21. Go surfing in Lombok
22. Climb Lombok’s Mt. Rinjani
23. Monkey about at Pura Luhur Uluwatu
24. Enjoy a sunrise at Gili Trawangan
25. Snorkel the reefs and wrecks off Bali’s shores.
[Lonely Planets Top 25 Experiences in Bali & Lombok]
[Email Bali Discovery Tours] to enjoy Bali and Lombok’s top experiences
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.