Indonesia Travel and Tourism Awards 2011
Bali Hotels Win Recognition in Indonesian Travel and Tourism Awards
|Click Image to Enlarge
The second round of the Indonesia Travel and Tourism Awards (ITTA) were presented in Jakarta on Thursday, November 17, 2011.
The awards are presented to hotels and tourism originations who self-nominate and then pay a fee to the award program's organizers. Following an on-line voting process that tallied more than 35,000 votes, the final decision on awards were made by a council of experts leading to the final results announced are at a gala award ceremony held in Jakarta.
Bali companies winning recognition in this year’s Indonesian Travel and Tourism Awards (ITTA) were:
- Indonesia Leading Global Hotel Chain - Swiss-Belhotel International
- Indonesian Leading MICE Venue/Hotel – Bali International Convention Center
- Indonesia Leading Boutique Hotel – Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort
- Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort – The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa
- Indonesia’s Leading Luxury Resort – The St. Regis Bali Resort
- Indonesia’s Leading Thematic Resort – Furama Villlas and Spa, Ubud
- Indonesia’s Leading Family Resort – Bali Dynasty Resort
- Indonesia’s Leading Beach Resort – Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel & Villas
- Indonesia’s Villa of the Year – Banyan Tree Ungasan
- Indonesia’s Resort of the Year – Hotel Villa Ombak
- Indonesia Leading Amusement Park – Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Indonesia’s Leading Cruise Operator – Scoot Fast Cruises
- Indonesia Leading Low-Cost Airline – Citilink
- Indonesia Tourism Personality of the Year – Dr. Sapta Nirwandar, Vice-Minister for Tourism and the Creative Economy
- Indonesia Tourism Lifetime Achievement Award - Mr. I Gede Ardika, former Minister of Culture and Tourism
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.