Virgin Australia now offers Business Class from all Australian capital cities to Bali. That means you can enjoy a host of benefits, all delivered in Virgin Australia style. Priority Check-in and Boarding; a generous baggage allowance; stylish lounge facilities; superior onboard space and comfort as well as gourmet food and wine are just some of the advantages you can look forward to when you fly Business Class with Virgin Australia.
Following the tremendous success of Business Class
service offered from all Australian capital cities to Bali, Virgin Australia
has launched Business Class
on most domestic routes across the country, giving many Australian travelers’ choice in Business Class
for the first time in over a decade.
Similar to the international flights to Bali, the offering includes new premium cabins with luxury leather seating and generous recline, a gourmet food and beverage service, as well as complimentary access to Virgin Australia’s lounges and priority security screening, check-in and boarding.
To develop the service, Virgin Australia
assembled a group of experts in their fields to work closely with its team, including renowned chef Luke Mangan and acclaimed designer Hans Hulsbosch.
Group Executive of Commercial Liz Savage said: “Last year we announced our commitment to bringing competition to Business Class travel in Australia and today we have done just that. We are offering a premium product at very competitive prices, starting from as little as $429 one way from Sydney to the Gold Coast and $529 one way from Sydney to Melbourne”.
“We have also led the field in Australia by introducing priority check in; baggage and boarding and premium lounge entry in Sydney Domestic Terminal 2, which is all part of ensuring a quick and seamless experience for premium guests.
“In the last quarter of 2011, we have had Business Class
available on trans-continental services and the feedback from guests has been excellent, demonstrating that the market is readily embracing our move into the domestic Business Class market,” Ms Savage said.
To celebrate the launch of Business Class, Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer program
is offering its members the opportunity to earn double Velocity Points
and Status Credits
on all Business Class
domestic flights taken with Virgin Australia
between 26 January and 29 February 2012.
also confirmed that Saver fare
guests travelling between Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney on Monday to Friday will be offered complimentary beer and wine between 4:00pm and 7:00pm.
Business class features include:
- Luxury leather seating with 62” seat pitch on the Airbus A330; and 38” seat pitch on the Boeing 737- 800
- Amenity Kits along with plush blankets and pillows on three+ hour flights
- Personalized service from a dedicated cabin crew member along with dedicated washroom facilities
- Coat check-in service with complimentary coat bag.
- Newspapers until noon daily
- Exclusive Luke Mangan gourmet full service dining experience
- Premium Australian wines, beers, and spirit selection
- Priority security screening, boarding and baggage service where available
- Complimentary access to Virgin Australia airport lounges – at Sydney Airport, optional valet parking and direct curbside access into the lounge via a dedicated security screening point and check-in desk.
[Book a Flight with Virgin Australia
] and get free transfers in Bali.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.