Preparing to soon open its doors in the popular tourism area of Jimbaran Bar is the 118-room Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran.
Set to begin accepting guests in December 2012 in time for the busy holiday season at the end of that month, Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran will juxtapose traditional Jimbaran heritage against a contemporary creative space surrounded by serene and refreshing elements of water featuring 75 guestrooms, 35 suites, 4 penthouses and 4 villas equipped with a Lagoon sundeck. The décor reflects a contemporary approach to Balinese from the modern Batik motives, to the artworks that completes the room and finished with the finest marbles.
“We are extremely excited and can’t wait to unveil the resort’s elevated experience to our first’s guest. Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran is destined to be more than just a resort, we wanted to let our guests leave with a new discovery experience of Bali” said Simon Dornan, General Manager of Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran.
Special Opening Offer
Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran invites travelers to explore a new perspective with its Discovery Offer. Those who book ‘Discovery Offer’ package before June 30, 2013 on will enjoy a privilege room rate starting from USD 219++ (subject to 21% service charge and government tax).
Discovery Offer, special introductory package includes:
Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran
- One-way airport transfer
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Daily resort credit of USD 25
- Double Starpoints™
also features a signature 1,300 square-meter uniquely designed saltwater Lagoon pool that is accessible from ground floor guestrooms; and Serenity
– a space of rejuvenation, with three signature spa treatment rooms, a fitness centre and yoga studio. Children will be engaged with an array of activities and programs with the Penguins Kids Club
, equipped with the latest gadgets and completed with a dedicated outdoor children’s pool.
Emphasis on Delicious Cuisine
Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran will also introduce a gastronomic journey to the Island of the Gods offering discerning travelers four dining venues in a three-storey dining and entertainment complex:
Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran
- The signature all-day dining restaurant, Bamboo Chic will feature Pan-Asian cuisine fused with recently discovered Balinese Cuisine
- Smoqee Lounge & Sky Bar - an enchanting spot for cocktails and live music over sunset
- Latitude 8 - the resort’s lobby lounge overlooking the lagoon offering choreographed cocktails, light snacks and evening tapas
- WALA - an indulgence of hand crafted gelato or an Illy coffee.
also promised to offer the signature Le Méridien arrival experience,
with signature-designed furniture, reflecting ponds and an inspirational artwork designed by Michael Bogaard reflecting “My Private Universe 2010.”
In addition, guest of Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran will also be welcomed at Kendra Art Gallery’s
exclusive exhibit space.
The resort’s builders are also promising a Le Méridien Hub Experience,
which re-interprets the traditional lobby into a social gathering place for creative people to converse, debate, and exchange. Le Méridien Hub
offers both guests and locals a creative atmosphere where contemporary, curated artwork sets the environment.
[Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.