At a gala event hosted by Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, the World Travel Awards Asia and Australia were recently bestowed on those considered to be the best in their respective fields of the worldwide travel industry.
Now in its 20th year, World Travel Awards celebrates those companies, organizations and brands determined to be pushing the boundaries of industry excellence both in product and service.
Among the Asian recipients of honors were Intercontinental Asiana Saigon winning the title of Asia’s Leading Hotel, Leading Conference Hotel and Leading Business Hotel.
Asia’s Leading Airline went to Malaysian Airlines, while the accolade of being Asia’s Leading Hotel Brand went to Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts.
Voters selected Singapore as Asia's Leading Meetings & Conference Destination.
Indonesian tourism operators winning honors at The World Travel Awards were:
- Indonesia’s Leading Business Hotel: Hotel Mulia Senayan Jakarta
- Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort: Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
- Indonesia’s Leading Hotel: The St. Regis Bali Resort
- Indonesia’s Leading Hotel Residences: Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
- Indonesia’s Leading Service Apartment Brand: Ascott The Residence
- Indonesia’s Leading Service Apartment: Ascott Jakarta
- Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort: AYANA Resort and Spa Bali
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.