The 7th BALINALE International Film Festival was held in Bali October 4-10, 2013 and concluded with the gala presentation of the “Audience Choice Awards” held at The Stones Hotel in Legian, Bali, on Thursday, October 10, 2013.
This year’s "Audience Choice Awards"
selection films included:
- Best Documentary Film: Go Grandriders - ChineseTaipei
- Best Feature Film: Air Mata Terakhir Bunda (Indonesia)
- Best Short Film: Linear (Brazil)
- Best Overall Film: 9 Summers 10 Autumns (Indonesia)
- Special Recognition: Tatarakihi: The Children Of Parihaka (New Zealand)
International filmmakers and artists from over 20 countries attended this year’s BALINABLE International Film Festival.
Among the Indonesian artists in attendance were: Raditya Dika, Titi Rajo Bintang, Happy Salma, Donny Damara, Julia Perez, Alex Komang, Agus Kuncoro, Tika Bravani, Ario Bayu, Rizky Hanggono, Rima Melati, Didi Petet and festival co-founder Christine Hakim.
Visiting filmmakers included; Donna Smith, Michael Altman, Paora Joseph, Jan Chapman, Emmanuel Palo, Jong Pil Lee, Ryu Hyun-Kyung and Hua Tien-Hao.
Other highlights from The 7th BALINALE International Film Festival
- A visit by Indonesian Minister of Tourism and the Creative Economy, Mari Elka Pangestu to attend the world premiere of Rahabi Mandra and Hanung Bramantyo’s highly anticipated" 2014”.
- Screening of Studio Box Office "Don Jon" and "About Time".
Shown on Balidiscovery.com
are photographs from the 7th BALINALE International Film Festival.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.