To print: Click here or select File and then Print from your browser's menu.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- © 2011 - 2016 Bali Discovery Tours, All rights reserved. This message originated from http://www.balidiscovery.com/ Find it online at http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=3752 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(4/7/2007) On March 15, 2007, Accor officially launch its first new-built hotel in Bali, the Novotel Nusa Dua Hotel and Residences with a series of packages specially designed for couples, families and adventure lovers.
Located within the popular Nusa Dua Complex – one of Bali's most popular and well-locates tourism precincts, the Novotel Nusa Dua Hotel and Residences is surrounded by the world-class Nusa Dua Golf and Country Club and just a stone's throw from the Nusa Dua beach area, where the hotel runs a private Beach Club for guests.
The new, purpose built 188-room hotel and apartment development comprises generous sized studios and one, two and three bedroom apartments. All ground-floor apartments offer the added convenience of plunge pools and are fitted-out in a modern Balinese-inspired style. Large, airy living rooms; spacious bathrooms and a wide variety of room configurations have resulted in a resort ideal for families, groups of friends and couples.
The four-storey hotel features rich timber doors that open into well appointed and beautifully furnished retreats. All upper-level rooms and apartments feature private balconies.
My Spa - the Hotel's spa and wellness center, offers traditional Balinese massage, body treatments, and a hair salon.
Gardens, Pools and Golf
A centrepiece of Novotel Nusa Dua is its 1500 square meter infinity-edge pool, set in tropical gardens and featuring water walls. Other recreational facilities include an 18-hole golf course, volleyball, children's playground and kids club. Restaurant facilities include a poolside café, patisserie and buffet restaurant.
Novotel Nusa Dua's General Manager, Philippe Battle, said the opening of the hotel reflects the growing confidence in Bali and that he was confident that overseas and domestic travellers increasingly support the destination over the next six months.
"We have already seen a strong resurgence of business from the Asia Pacific region and Europe, particularly in the couples market, but with the opening of hotels such as the Novotel Nusa Dua we are looking to attract families and groups as well," added Battle.
The Novotel Nusa Dua is Accor's sixth hotel in Bali, joining a Sofitel in Seminyak, a Novotel in Benoa, Mercures in Sanur and Kuta and an All Seasons Hotel in Legian.
Special Opening Offers
Nightly rates at the Novotel Nusa Dua start from US$59++ per night (US$71.40). A series of value packages have been designed to attract families, couples and golfers that include:
• FAMILY RETREAT – three night's accommodation in a two-bedroom residence, daily buffet breakfast, one in room dining (set menu) for the family, one relaxing one-hour traditional massage for Mum, and one snack and beer package for Dad. For the kids there’s a gift pack and free activities in the Kids Club, plus return airport transfers. This three-night package sells for US$428 - based on 2 adults and maximum 2 children and is inclusive of 21% service charge and tax. Extra nights are available at $US126 per room, per night including breakfast. Price valid until June 30, 2007.
• BALI PARADISE PACKAGE – three night's accommodation in a deluxe room, and includes: daily buffet breakfast, one round of Golf at the Bali Golf and Country Club. Also included in this package - a two hour spa treatment and return airport transfers. The price is US$258 per person twin share and includes 21% service charge and tax. This special opening price valid from March 15 to June 30, 2007.
• SPA SYMPHONY PACKAGE - this relaxation package includes a welcome drink and cold towel on arrival, three nights accommodation in a one-bedroom Residence, with daily breakfast, one in-room dining service (set menu), one two-and-a-half-hour Symphony Spa for 2 people (including healthy foods and drinks), and return airport transfers. Price: US$368 per package. Valid until June 30, 2007- based on 2 adults only per package. Extra nights at US$83 net per room, per night - including breakfast.
• SPA SYMPHONY (2.5 hours) - Complete body treatment that uses a selection of aromatic oils and includes a herbal foot wash, a full body scrub, followed by a body rinse and a body steam/sauna. This is followed by a relaxing body massage and body mask to tighten the skin. An herbal bath or flower bath and refreshing ginger tea complete the treatment, followed by application of a soothing body lotion.
• GOLF NUT GETAWAY - Includes five nights accommodation in a one bedroom Residence, daily buffet breakfast and four rounds of Golf at the famous Bali Golf and Country Club. One night's in room dinner, including a bottle of beer or soft drink, and return airport transfers are also included in the US$718 per person, twin sharing (single supplement at USD 159). All prices inclusive of and 21% service charge and tax.
Special opening price valid from March 15th to June 30th 2007.
More information: http://www.balidiscovery.com/hotels/hotel.asp?Id=438