or select File and then Print from your browser's menu.
© 2011 - 2016 Bali Discovery Tours, All rights reserved.
This message originated from http://www.balidiscovery.com/
Find it online at http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=8914
Discovering the Festive Season Delights in Ubud
Celebrate Christmas and New Years at Ayung Resort Ubud, Bali
(12/17/2012) Menu Christmas Eve Dinner
The Ayung Resort Ubud Bali celebrates Bali through a luxurious blend of natural surroundings, an eclectic art collection and the Balinese hospitality that is a long-standing tradition in the cosmopolitan hillside arts community.
Nestled in the lush tropical rain forest along the banks of The Ayung River, The Ayung Resort Ubud occupies an eight-hectare private estate that hosts romantic holidays, special occasions or highly memorable corporate events.
Home to happy guests and a remarkable private collection of art and artifacts, accumulated over a lifetime spent by its owner in Southeast Asia, are presented in a lush setting carved out of the jungle by talented local stone masons drawing their inspiration from Indonesia’s most important Buddhist monuments – The Borobudur Temple in Central Java.
ART Christmas Delight Package US$475
A warm Balinese welcome awaits at The Ayung Resort Ubud this holiday season with a 2 night/3 day stay is available for US$475 per person, including tax and service.
This is an exclusive offer for guests checking in on December 24, 2012 with a late checkout on the 26th of December 2012.
The Art Christmas Delight Package Includes:
- 2 nights/3 days stay twin -sharing basis in a Laksmana or Sita Wing Room.
- A lavish buffet breakfast each morning.
- Christmas Eve Dinner that starts at 6.30 pm at the Wijaya Kusuma Lounge with eggnog, canapés and “Gluehwein” followed by a 6-course gourmet dinner with wine pairings and live entertainment at the Wijaya Kusuma Restaurant.
- A Christmas Day lunch of tropical peace marked by a 3-course Table d’hôte menu.
- Boxing Day (December 26th) enjoy a sumptuous buffet brunch with Bloody Mary’s and sparkling wine
December 24, 2012
Smoked marlin, mango, lime
Trout roe, coconut, passion fruit, avocado, soy
White cooked chicken, slipper lobster
Watermelon, mushrooms, sesame soy
Spiced yellow fin tuna
Corn fritters, avocado, peanuts, lime
Traditional plum pudding, brandy custard
Redcurrants, vanilla bean ice cream
Ginger bread, mint chocolate, fudge,
Almond cookies, pan forte
++ + +
ART New Year’s Debut Party US$375
Welcome in 2013 in the topical splendor of Ubud and party to your heart’s content without any concerns of driving home after the celebration at a cost of US$375 per person, including tax and service.
The Art New Year’s Debut Party US$375 includes:
This package is exclusive to guests checking in on December 31, 2012 and checkingout late on January 1, 2013.
- 1 night/2 days on a twin sharing basis in a Laksmana or Sita Wing Room
- ART New Year’s Debut Party that starts at the Wijaya Kusuma Lounge with cocktails and canapés .
- Then choose from a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka, Tanquary Gin or Chivas Regal -inclusive of mixers mixers.
- A dinner buffet served from 8:00 pm transforming into a late-night supper buffet.
- Live entertainment – a Cabaret Show and DJ to rock you through the night.
- Just before midnight a bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne will be served.
- Sleep-in and start the New Year with a "Recovery Brunch" including Bloody Mary’s and Sparking wine until 4:00 pm
Menu New Years Eve Buffet
December 31, 2012
Prawn summer roll, mini Wagyu burger,
chicken and pork spring roll, tuna tartar
Foie gras with apple chutney , Scallop-with curry glaze
Carving- Roasted lamb - Babi guling -
Grilled meats sate – Sirloin - BBQ pork ribs
Late Night Supper
Bubur ayam - Mie pangsit –Bakso - Sop buntut
smoked salmon - selection of cheeses - cold cut selection - egg dishes
homemade jams - tropical honey - Indonesian corner
fresh baked breads - pancakes
salmon - pizza’s - cold cut’s – pâtés - quiches
seasonal greens - Balinese sweets
NOTE: Terms & Conditions apply.
Subject to availability at time of request.
Packages are on full prepaid basis and are non refundable.
Children up to 6 years are free, Children from 6 to 12 years pay half the adult price.
More Information and Bookings
Space is strictly limited and early booking is essential.
Telephone +62 361 9001333 - ask for Liza at ext. 841 or Eka at ext. 804
[Ayung Resort Ubud Website]