Sound of the Wind
Piano – Oboe – Flute Recital at The Padma Resort Ubud on Saturday, June 15, 2019
Padma Resorts in Bali and the Padma Resort Ubud continue a regular series of fine music concerts with “Sound of Wind” – a recital of classic and contemporary compositions on Saturday, June 15, 2019 at the Club Lounge (4th Floor) of The Padma Resort Ubud.
The Concert features the outstanding musicianship of three musicians:
- Edith Widayani (Indonesia) – Piano
- Tylor Thomas (USA) – Bassoon
- Vivianne Asturizaga – (Bolivia) – Flute
The trio will perform a program including:
- Trio for Piano, Flute & Bassoon in G Minor Op. 63 by Carl Maria Von Weber
- Oblivion by Astor Piazzolla
- Maya by Ian Clarke
- Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6 for Flute & Basson by Heitor Villa-Lobos
Doors open at 5:30 pm with canapés and wine served until concert begins at 6:30 pm.
A meet and greet buffet dinner with the artists will be held after the concert.
Admission to pre-show wine and canapé reception followed by the concert is Rp. 300,000 net per person.
Reception, concert and post-show buffet dinner is Rp. 588,000 net.
A 50% discount is available for elementary school students.
Telephones +62 (0361) 3011111 or +62 (0)8179730043 (Deasy)