# of Bookings
||● Return AC Hotel Transfers for South Bali area only
● Return boat Transfer to Nusa Lembongan Island
● Box lunch, water, refreshments
● Diving in Lembongan / Penida region as per selected program
● Dive specific vessel transfers where required by program
● Cylinders and weights for certified, full set for non certified only
● All dives guided by certified and insured Divemasters / Instructors
does not include
||Other personal expenses
||One of the main attractions at Lembongan Island is the common encounters with the curious and otherwise very rare oceanic sunfish or mola mola. Sunfish are pelagic fish growing two metres long. They are found in tropical and temperate waters, feeding off large plankton and jellyfish. Occasional Manta rays and schools of chevron Barracuda barrel sponges and Gorgonians can be seen in the deeper waters. With the reef extending up to within five metres of the surface your safety stop will allow time to spot Moray eels, Titan triggerfish and the brilliantly coloured emporer Angelfish, white-tip and black-tip reef sharks.
||● No prior experience or certification required
● All dives guided by certified and insured Dive masters/Instructors
● Minimum booking 2 divers
● Dive sites selected according to individual experience and daily dive conditions
● Single Supplement at US$ 50
● South Bali Area: Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Nusa Dua
The first column shows for whom the rates are
The Published Rates in the second column show
the price that the organizer is usually asking
Our Internet Rates in the third column are inclusive
of all taxes and charges.
The saving in the fourth column is calculated
against the Published Rates.
To inquire about the availability of a trip
or to place a final order click on the button
in the fifth column. This will take you to the
order form, which will allow you to specify
all of your requirements.
Any questions? - Just send us a short [Note
There are no hidden charges