It’s a well-kept secret that Bali’s best beaches are, in fact, not on Bali but located nearby in the Nusa Penida District of Bali’s Klungkung Regency. Situated just twelve-kilometers from the southeast shore of Bali, chief and largest among the three islands is Nusa Lembongan, complemented by the two lesser islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan.
Nusa Lembongan is home to some 5,000 people who earn their livelihoods by fishing, seaweed cultivation, and employment at local tourism enterprises that have sprung up in recent decades to serve day and overnight visitors.
One of Bali’s most popular destinations – Nusa Lembongan has proven irresistible for those who come to lounge on its exquisite beaches; indulge in an almost endless range of water sports; explore the island’s picturesque ocean-facing lime-stone cliffs, or chill while indulging in the laidback and highly affordable beachside dining that forms just one of the many serendipitous delights awaiting visitors.
Nusa Lembongan Reopens with a Green Classification
In keeping with Bali’s phased reopening to tourism, Nusa Lembongan is officially open, constantly freshened with sea breezes and a firm embrace of the Province of Bali’s officially approved protocols on Cleanliness, Health, and Safety (CHS) to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. What’s more, the entire Regency of Klungkung, which includes the off-shore islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan, is officially classified as a “green zones” for its effective treatment of COVID-19 cases and efficiently preventing the appearance of any new cases.
According to data published by the Province of Bali, the careful application of health protocols and physical distancing rules Nusa Lembongan has recorded no COVID-19 infections since the start of the global pandemic!
Bali Hai Cruises Healthy Lembongan Getaway Weekend Package
To assist all those longing for a leisurely stay-cation on Lembongan, Bali Hai Cruises has slashed prices for its 3 Day/2 Night Nusa Lembongan Weekend Getaway Package.
Normally priced at Rp. 7.1 million, the price has been slashed by more than 60% for a limited period to only Rp. 2.8 million net, for two people.
The single traveler price is Rp. 2.2 million net.
Triple accommodation rate is Rp. 5 million.
Terms and conditions apply. This extraordinary offer is available for stays through 30 September 2020.
Departure is at 2:00 pm on Fridays from the Bali Hai Departure Terminal in Benoa Harbor with the return scheduled on Sunday at 6:00 pm.
Included in this special offer:
- Pick-up and drop-off transfers between local addresses in South Bali and most mainland hotels and the Bali Hai Terminal at Benoa Harbor.
- Luxury sailing transfers on board the luxury 64-foot Bali Hai Sailing Aristocat Catamaran. Traveling time is two hours each way, with both open-deck seating or covered interior seating available.
- Morning coffee tea and pastries or afternoon coffee, tea, cheese, and crackers served during the ocean transfer. Open bar service is available onboard during each leg of the Aristocat Catamaran transfer.
- 3 Days- 2 nights accommodation at the Hai Tide Beach Resort in absolute beachfront Lumbung accommodation on picturesque Mushroom Bay Beach.
- Full breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning at the Hai Bar and Grill.
- 25% discount on all food and beverage purchases at Hai Bar and Grill.
- Free admission to “Movies Under the Stars Experience” every Saturday.
- Complimentary use of a mountain bike for independent exploration of Nusa Lembongan Island.
- Complimentary use of a Stand-up-Paddle-Board.
- Complimentary use of an Ocean Kayak.
- Free use of sanitized snorkeling equipment.
- Happy Hour every afternoon with special drink prices from 5:00-7:00 pm
Located directly on Nusa Lembongan’s stunning Mushroom Bay with its turquoise blue waters teeming with pristine coral reefs and marine life, there has never been a better time or a better price to explore this off-shore island paradise with Bali Hai Cruises and The Hai Tide Beach Resort.
Including land transfers in Bali between residences and hotels and the Port of Benoa, The Bali Hai Lembongan Getaway Weekend Package provides a hassle-free seamless door to door service.
Qualified scuba divers also have the added option of exploring the world-class dive sites around Penida, Lembongan, and Ceningan, where Dolphins, gigantic Ocean Sunfish, and Manta Rays frequently pay their respects on visiting divers and snorkelers.
For bookings and more information WhatsApp +628113984068, telephone +62-(0)3610 720 331 or Email