The Bali Tourism Promotion Board (BPPD) has enlisted five volunteers to help formulate a plan intended to lead to the establishment of a Bali Convention Bureau.
Volunteering to help establish the Bali Convention Bureau are:
- Saraswati Subadia a director of the Bali International Convention Center (BICC).
- Rika Maylanu a director of the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center.
- Ketut Jaman of the Indonesian Congress and Convention Association (INCCA).
- Wiwien Gunawasika from the Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (Asperapi).
- Mangku Kandia from the Indonesian Tourism Promotion Body (BPPI).
Funding for the proposed Convention Bureau to help Bali secure a larger share of the lucrative conference and convention remains unclear, reflecting a general predisposition among Bali officials to underfund tourism promotion.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.